Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fraud 8

Duncan .A.Williams <admin@hotmail.com>
3:24 AM (4 hours ago)

to charlesriverai.

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more
Hello and Welcome to Windows Live Hotmail®

Congratulations! You have just been selected as of this year winners of the Windows Live Hotmail and YAHOO email promo.

This is to officially inform you that you have won $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars).

MICROSOFT WINDOWS, arrange and gather all the e-mail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to All email Address, and others we only select Nine(9) candidates per annually as our winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the candidate applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

The next generation of MSN and YAHOO® Hotmail is in your hands - fast, simple, and safer than ever before.
• Bookmark this link to login to your Windows Live Hotmail

Import Your Contacts    Easily import contacts

Move
» Import Your Contacts Now
PAYMENT OF PRIZE CLAIM

We are sorry that your Payment Approval File was sent to Africa (Republic of Ghana) due to we have 3 lucky winners in Africa so that you can be cleared and paid simultaneously there. You are to contact our   Location Claim Agent on or before your date of Claim.

Windows live Hotmail and Yahoo prize must be claimed not later than 14 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.


» Get the Details
        Customize your Windows Live Hotmail
Wait, there's more

Note: Any prize not claimed within this period (14 days) will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................WBM-EBS360AF
Reff number........................WBM-EBS710AF
Winning number...............WBM-EBS-718AF
     These numbers above fall within the  agent's Location file, you are requested to contact your Agent and send your Identification Numbers and Personal Information to him;

 Barrister Duncan .A.Williams at his email:

E-mail:duncan.williams001@hotmail.com

    You are therefore advised to send the following information to him to facilitate them and process the transfer of your fund with the appointed paying bank.

Send your Identification Numbers/Your Personal Information to him immediately:

Personal Information
1. Full name..................
2. Country....................
3. Contact Address...........
4. Telephone Number.........
5. Marital Status..............
6. Occupation..................
7. Age.........................
8. Sex.........................
Date.........................
 Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,

You select how to transfer the prize money to you:
        Cheque Delivery To Your Addressa
        Bank Account Transfer
        By Cash (Winners will be require to come down here by theirselves to remitt their winning fund.)

Windows Live Hotmail. Fast, simple and safer than ever.
Live is good.
Sincerely,
The Windows Live Hotmail Team
You are receiving this message from Windows Live because you are a valued member. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit Windows Live Hotmail Help.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, GA 98052-6399, Ghana © 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.


Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS <markus.tarvainen@pp.inet.fi>
1:03 AM (6 hours ago)

to

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more
ECOBANK INTL PLC.
SCAM COMPENSATION OFFICE DEPARTMENT
WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS
2013 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
YOUR REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 FOR $500,000 USD ONLY.

Dear Scam Victim,

This is to bring to your notice that our bank (ECOBANK INTL. PLC) is delegated by the WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS  to pay victims of scam $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only). You are listed/approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount.

The payments are to be remitted by ECOBANK INTL PLC as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by The WORLD BANK. Benefactor of this compensation award will have to be first cleared by ECOBANK INTL PLC and confirmed as a victim from Scam before scam payment can be effected. We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we get response from you.

You are to send the following informations to your remittance officer for further verifications.

YOUR FULL NAMES.___________________________
ADDRESS.___________________________
PHONE NUMBER.__________________
AMOUNT DEFRAUDED.________________
AGE.___________
OCCUPATION._____________________
COUNTRY.________________________

Send a copy of your response via email or call your remittance officer quoting your PAYMENT CODE NUMBER(ECB/06654).

Yours Faithfully,
NAME: MR.CLEMENT SYLVANIUS
      SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE:
      ECB/06654 $500,000 USD.

Telephone  :  +2348072067547
US MARINE <capt.bella@aol.com>
Jul 1 (3 days ago)

to

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more
Good Day,

I am Captain Bella Williams 3rd Brigade Support Battalion in Afghanistan. We
have some Amount of funds to move out of the Afghanistan.Once the funds get
to you,you take 30% out and keep our own 70%.Your own part of this deal is
to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. If you are Interested
i will furnish you with more details.
You can catch more of the story on This website below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1103032.html
Regards,
Captain Bella Williams
Yahoo! <bondas@sbcglobal.net>
7:22 PM (12 hours ago)

to

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more
Yahoo& Windows Live Awards Center
124 Stockport Road, Long sight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom. Tel: +447031907849,+447536844727.
Yahoo & Windows Live Awards Center.


This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Ten Million United States Dollars (us$10,000,000,00) for the Second quarter 2013  prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS &WINDOWS LIVE. YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active
online, among the millions that subscribed to YAHOO,ARAMCO.COM,GMAIL,HOTMAIL etc,and few from other email providers.
You prize collection full into one of our offshore paying banks in Africa.

Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are of the Select Winners. Winners shall be paid in accordance with their Settlement Centers. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed not later than 10days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited and returned to it source as unclaimed. Stated below are your identification numbers.
BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522
WINNING PIN: 1207
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Simply fill your detail below and forward to the claims agent to process your fund transfer to you. contact them
with your full details to enable them send you sum of $10,000,000.00.

(1)FULL NAME.........................................
(2)ADDRESS..............................................
(3)MOBILE PHONE NO............................
(4)AGE........................................................
(5)WINNER NO.........................................
(6)AMOUNT WON....................................
(7)OCCUPATION.......................................

CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT FOR YOUR PRIZE.
EMAIL: arunaibrahim40@yahoo.com

Contact Person :Aruna  Ibrahim.

Congratulations!!! Once again.
Yours in Service.

Mrs. Regina Robert <mreginarobert61@gmail.com>
6:16 PM (13 hours ago)

to

Be careful with this message. This message may not have been sent by: mreginarobert61@gmail.com. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information.  Learn more


Dearest beloved friend.


PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Regina Robert, I was married to late Dr. Anthony Robert, a contractor and diamond dealer for Thirty-two years before he died in the year 2004.

I am Ms. Regina Robert, I am 61 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident on his way to the neighboring country for a Charity donation, since we do not have a child of our own.


Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $3.2 million dollars with a Bank in Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso, West Africa where we spend our life together.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds, and the documents concerning the deposit. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you Soonest. I am waiting your response.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Regina Robert.









 
Amen Corner
Cain Road
Bracknel1
Berkshire, RG12 1HN
Registered Number: 690597 ENGLAND
Batch number.....XYL/26510460037/05
Ref number.....24/00319/1PD 

Dear lucky winner:

CONGRATULATION.

Your e-mail has won you 750,000.00GBP and two hp laptops windows seven
in the just concluded Hewlett-Packard (hp) promotion in conjunction with Google Incorporation held in IST May 2013  of the year promotion.
The draw no.2758 brought out your e-mail address from a Data Base of
Internet email users and qualified you a bonafied winner of the stated winning amount.
For claims process fill and contact claims manager via the mail id below,

Full Name:
Address:
Sex:
Age
Phone Number (Home):.................
Mobile:
Country
City
Occupation

MY BEST REGARDS
DR.JACKSON WOODS
EMAIL: hponlineclaims@secretarias.com
TEL: +447010089864
                                                             




Online Privacy Statement
HP respects your privacy
HP and its subsidiaries respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected online and how that information is used. This statement is readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every HP Web page.

DIALLO ALIDU <dia_a@sify.com>
5:59 PM (14 hours ago)

to

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more


I’m Mr,Diallo Alidu, I am happy to know you,i saw your e-mail contact at ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart.

I am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you, i am married to Mrs,Suzan Diallo who worked with Kenya embassy in Burkina Faso for thirteen years before she died in the year 2008.we were married for eleven years without a child. She died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

Since her death i decided not to remarry, when my late wife was alive he deposited the sum of $ 15.8m USD(fifteen million eight hundred thousand dollars)in a security company and two boxes of gold in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa presently this money and gold is still in security company. He made this money available for exportation of gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth because God is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life.

The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition i decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct herein. i want you to take 40 percent of the total money and gold for your personal use while 60% of the money and the gold will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my wife relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late wife in other to have all my late wife properties and i don't want my wife efforts to be used by those that conspired for her death. i grew up as an orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the name of God is maintained... am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the security company in Burkina Faso and i will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money and the gold that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein.

Also i want you to go to the security company one on one to meet them for the claim because i don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund and the gold please i need you to go and see with your eyes. Hope to receive your reply.

Please reply me with my private email address (di_alidu@yahoo.com)

Mr.Diallo Alidu.
From Mrs. Grace Manda
Formal worker in South Africa
Gold panning association
Email: gracemanda88@gmail.com

My Dearest in Christ,

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Grace Manda a nationality of south Africa ,I was working with South Africa gold panning association. You can view the profile of South Africa gold panning association at (www.sagoldpanning.co.za/history.htm) and read about us.  I am married to late Mr.Bongani Manda; we were married for twenty years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for four weeks. Please I know this may come to you by surprise, because you did not know me, I needed your assistance that was why I write you through divine direction, it is my desire of going into relationship with you.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of USD$30.5M (Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with Finance/bank Presently, This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the South Africa gold panning association. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from South Africa gold panning association. This money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 17year old now and been grow up in Africa, he have low maturity Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God; As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance/bank to! Transfer this fund into your account.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs. Grace Manda and Son Brian
God’s grace is sufficient for me

Mrs. Grace Manda
Call +27 71 131 814
(Email: gracemanda88@gmail.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment