Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fraud 9

US MARINE <capt.bella@aol.com>
2:18 PM (0 minutes ago)
 

to



Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more
Good Day,

I am Captain Bella Williams 3rd Brigade Support Battalion in Afghanistan. We have some Amount of funds to
move out of the Middle East.The most important thing is that can we Trust you? Once the funds get to you,
you take 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds
can be sent to. If you are Interested i will furnish you with more details.

You can catch more of the story on This website below

http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1103032.html

Regards,
Captain Bella Williams


UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICEPreferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check) <dam@hoteismabu.com.br>
Jul 5 (3 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more
From: ROBERT S. MUELLER III Subject: Dear Beneficiary,Until You Read It and und erstand Your (ATM) Federal Bureau of Investigation Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC ROBERT S. MUELLER III, Attention Beneficiary, Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of vestigation. The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from Delivery Company website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully. Name: Mr and Mrs RANGANBAY: DHL Tracking Number: 2282232175 (www.dhl.com) Name: Mr. Jalaludin: FedEx Tracking number 875777537332 (www.fedex.com) To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $285 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $285.00 only. Mr. williamhadden (ATM Card Center Director) Central Bank of Nigeria Central Business District, Card astral Zone, federal Capital Territory, Nigeria. ATM Card Center Director Mr.julius peter OfficialEmail:mr.juliuspeter@yahoo.com Do contact Mr.Tony Michael of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below: FULL NAMES: __________________________________ DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________ SEX: _______________ DATE OF BIRTH: __________________ OCCUPATION: __________________ TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________ EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________ On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $285.00 via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, No extra fee. ROBERT S. MUELLER III, DIRECTOR OF FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES IN COLABORATION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535 Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr.williamhadden the Director of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.


UN INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT UNIT <upaymentunit235@gmail.com>
10:46 PM (10 hours ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more
UN INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT UNIT
BIRMINGHAM, LONDON, EC 1Y 8SY, UNITED KINGDOM


Good day,

Under the United Nations Economic Rehabilitation Scheme, You are listed and approved to receive payment of USD$800,000.00 as one of the beneficiary. Your name and country was enlisted in our Office as one of the lucky beneficiaries to be recieve the United Nations Economic Rehabilitation Scheme fund through ATM MASTER CARD PAYMENT.

I just want to inform you that I have deposited your ATM MASTER CARD of USD $800,000,00 United state dollars to the payment release officer here in London, since i have waited enough to hear from you so that your payment funds will be transferred through CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND (CBOE) here, but because of the late response I now decide to deposit the ATM MASTER CARD with the Courier Service. Your Parcel is Number EG2272-B.

Therefore, I will advise you to fill the information below and forward it to the delivery officer in charge for safe delivery

Name: Mr. Martin Perry
Email: martin-perry@live.com
Phone: +448719961095

Your Full Names,
Your Home Address,
Your Mobile Number,
Your Age,
Your Country,

This payment has been made available to you by the United Nations from the unpaid fund in the united kingdom treasury which was released last year by World Bank for economic uplift.

NOTE: SEND YOUR DETAILS IMMEDIATELY TO THIS EMAIL: martin-perry@live.com

Yours Truly

DANIELLE KENNEDY LYODS (Director, IRD)

Dr Mrs Veronica Amadi <KeYs12@rose.ocn.ne.jp>
9:17 PM (11 hours ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more
Attn: I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider.There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian. What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Prof Charlse Soludo and the current Governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi with other Top officials of all the Commercial Banks here in Nigeria, they have been frustrating people by demanding upfront payment from them constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality. There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risky but one has to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$2.5m-. What you have to do is to open another bank account any where, if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re-transfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way. If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer into your account this week, it might be next three months that they will find out and by then, you have re-transferred the fund into another account. Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in better position to know what to do. Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi [JP] KTT UNIT CBN


Nokia Company Head Office
International  Remittance Dept
Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD  
United Kingdom.
Office Number+448719747241
Dear Lucky Winner
 We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an Award in the Nokia Company Award Anniversary as organized by Nokia Company United Kingdom.
 Nokia Company. Randomly selected 50 email  addresses  through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£500,000.00) and Laptop each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion. The online award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of over 25,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold.After the automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of five winners in the category ‘A’with the following
 Award Reference codes. (Nokia568A2013)
 File number: (Nokia00245)
Awards must be claimed by the email owner only,not later than 4 weeks from the day of notification Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref. and File no. to us to enable us process your claim. Please kindly forward your full information to this email id. (nokiaclaimdrawdept@live.com)
1. Full Name:
2. Country:  
3. Address:  
4. Mobile Number:
5. Marital Status:
6. Occupation:
7. Sex:
8. Age:
9. Email Id:
10.Ensure  that you send all your information to(nokiaclaimdrawdept@live.com) to enable us responds back immediately
 Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this winning strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money is being remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.
Please do not reply if you are not the owner of this email address.


Stan Mathew <stanleym@singnet.com.sg>
7:41 PM (13 hours ago)
 

to info



Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more
£1,500,000.00 Pounds winning confirm by your
email in the ongoing Toyota Motors
Manufacturing Online program, Send
Full Names/
Country/
Tel/
Occupation
Email :toyotagroup@auctioneer.net

mikebarber4@iprimus.com.au
Jul 7 (1 day ago)
 

to



Why is this message in Spam? You clicked "Report spam" for this message.  Learn more
Your mail ID won 1 MILLION pounds.Reply Name.Locality


 Nokia Company Head Office
International  Remittance Dept
Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD  
United Kingdom.
Office Number+448719747241
Dear Lucky Winner
 We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an Award in the Nokia Company Award Anniversary as organized by Nokia Company United Kingdom.
 Nokia Company. Randomly selected 50 email  addresses  through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£500,000.00) and Laptop each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion. The online award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of over 25,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold.After the automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of five winners in the category ‘A’with the following
 Award Reference codes. (Nokia568A2013)
 File number: (Nokia00245)
Awards must be claimed by the email owner only,not later than 4 weeks from the day of notification Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref. and File no. to us to enable us process your claim. Please kindly forward your full information to this email id. (nokiaclaimdrawdept@live.com)
1. Full Name:
2. Country:  
3. Address:  
4. Mobile Number:
5. Marital Status:
6. Occupation:
7. Sex:
8. Age:
9. Email Id:
10.Ensure  that you send all your information to(nokiaclaimdrawdept@live.com) to enable us responds back immediately
 Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this winning strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money is being remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.
Please do not reply if you are not the owner of this email address.


Safina Oscar Williams <info@safina.org>
Jul 6 (2 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more
Dearest One
i greeting to you, i know this mail will come as surprise to you,but Please
kindly
accept my apology,is just am in need for urgent respond ,with due respect to
your person and much sincerity of purpose,please I want you have a little
patient
to read this mail,so that you can understand my reason of sending this message
to you,

 I saw your e-mail contact at International Yellow page foreign trade magazine

after my praying and fasting God review your contact,and directed me to you,God
knows why he directed me to you at this point,so do not be afraid.

My name is Mrs Safina 75 years old,i was married to Dr,Oscar Williams from
england an english shipping tycoon notable for his great
charitable activities before his death in June 26th, 2011.When my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand GB
Pounds)( 750000.00 GB Pounds)
which were derived from his vast estates and
investment in capital market with his bank in London and named me as
the beneficiary of this trust fund.(All records are kept with me)
Presently, this money is still with the Bank.in London

My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems that I have been suffering from,Though what bothers me
most is the stroke that I have in addition with the Cancer With this hard
reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to YOU and
i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to
establish a charity home for the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,
destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women
and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I took this
decision because I do not have any child of my own or relation,that will inherit
this

money, because i was training by the orphans destitute home
my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy peoples and I do not
want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill
perceived ventures, that is the reason i took this bold decision.so at of the
total funds,you are entitled to have 40% percent as compersation and your
effort.and use 60% percent as i was instructed to ophans,(etc)

I do not need any telephone Communication in this regard due to my
deteriorating health condition and because of the presence of my Husband
relatio/relatives
they are around me in the hospital You can contact me through my personal email
Address:
(safina.oscar@ymail.com).com,Please assure me that you will act just
as I have stated Herein.in your reply send me your(full name,country,age,sex,
occupation,and your direct contact telephone,)

Hope to hear from you soon.as soon as i heard from you i will send you all the
necessary documents,which you will use to get the money out from the bank and
tranfer it into your own personal account

Remain Blessed,
Mrs.Safina.Oscar William

From Mrs. Grace Manda
Formal worker in South Africa
Gold panning association
Email: mrsgracemanda405@yahoo.com

My Dearest in Christ,

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Grace Manda a nationality of south Africa ,I was working with South Africa gold panning association. You can view the profile of South Africa gold panning association at (www.sagoldpanning.co.za/history.htm) and read about us.  I am married to late Mr.Bongani Manda; we were married for twenty years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for four weeks. Please I know this may come to you by surprise, because you did not know me, I needed your assistance that was why I write you through divine direction, it is my desire of going into relationship with you.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of USD$30.5M (Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with Finance/bank Presently, This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the South Africa gold panning association. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from South Africa gold panning association. This money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 17year old now and been grow up in Africa, he have low maturity Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God; As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance/bank to! Transfer this fund into your account.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs. Grace Manda and Son Brian
God’s grace is sufficient for me

Mrs. Grace Manda
 (Email: mrsgracemanda405@yahoo.com
May Bank <financier33896@msn.com>
Jul 6 (2 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more
From:AHMED BIN MUHAMMAD
Malayan Banking Berhad
Level 14, Menara Maybank
100 Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
SWIFT Code :- MBBEMYKL
(.maybank2u.com.my)

Good Day,

I am an investment consultant working with MayBank Kuala Lumpur Malaysia at their offshore department. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.

During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of US $42,759,000.00 {Forty Two Million seven hundred an fifty Nine Thousand US Dollars only} Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts.

The main problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories  This has led the majority of banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they will forget that the account exists.

It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers' advantage.

Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (i.e. an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the bank's files for the last ten years or more.

I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 45% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account and I will take 55%, send your account information's by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.

Look forward to discuss this opportunity further with you in detail. Please email me back on this

mail address:  (muhammadahmedbin896@yahoo.com.my ) and provide me with your phone number for discussion

of this transaction in further details.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Regards,
AHMED BIN MUHAMMAD
Madam Mary Jane Kalo maryjanekaa@yahoo.co.uk via yeah.net

Jul 6 (2 days ago)
 

to me



Why is this message in Spam? It contains content that's typically used in spam messages.  Learn more
Dear,
How is everything with you today, hope all is well with you. It might surprise you to receive a message from unknown person, though we have not met before, but I believe everything starts one day.

I have an important message to disclose to you, I said I should first send you this short message, if you acknowledge receipt I shall forward you the full message. For confidential reasons I need to confirm first that I am dealing with the right person to avoid any mistake.

Kindly reply this message so that I shall tell you the reason for contacting you.

I wait for your reply,
Thanks,
Madam Mary Jane Kalo


anna mikk <anna_mikk1987@sify.com>
Jul 5 (3 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn more


Dear Friend.

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, I have a business of $12.5 Million dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country if you are ready to assist me get back to me i will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.

You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our Bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their Banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control.

They laundered over $580 million Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you; I was able to divert ($12.5 M) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the Bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our Bank to transfer funds overseas. The $12.5 Million Dollars has been laying waste but I don't want to retire from the Bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver.

This fund will be shared between us in the ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you. While 10% for any incurable expenses that will come during the transfer, there is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything if you're willing to handle this deal with me kindly get back to me with the following. Your Age and occupation, your Private telephone and fax numbers for easy communication/your personal picture to enable me know whom I’ am dealing with. Your location and full contact address. I will send to you the Test of application form which you will apply directly to the Bank.

Note I want you to keep this business strictly confidential for security reasons as you may know that the Bank doesn’t know that I am the one who contacted you to stand for this claim.

Best Regard.
Annmikk Yacubu.

Dorso Sandwidi dorso_sandwidi01@voila.fr via yahoo.com

Jul 5 (3 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more


Hello,

I am Mr. Dorso Sandwidi from Burkina Faso in West African region. I work with the bank of Africa here in the nation. I am writing you from my office that which will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the account manager I discovered an abandoned sum of $18 million USA Dollars (Eighteen million Us Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of the bank late foreign customers, a German citizen who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the senility of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 18 Million Dollars can be done and paid to you for both of us.

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I have secured necessary information’s and the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information.

Endeavour to let me know your decision rather than to keep me waiting or exposing me.

Regards,
Mr. Dorso Sandwidi


                                                     6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001, India.
                                        RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
Payment Amount: (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (₹4cr INR)

Attention Beneficiary,

The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2009 to 2013 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: (Contract type: Lottery /inheritance/ unpaid funds/Undelivered Lottery fund)

Recently on 28th June 2013 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr .D. Subbarao and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (₹4cr INR) only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs17, 500 (Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred India Rupees Only) in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.

Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below details        
Mr. John Anderson: - Head Assigned Foreign Exchange Transfer department
 Email: fednewdelhi@mit.tc

Requirements are:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Tel/Cell Phone Number:
7. State
8. Country of Residence:
9. Nationality:
10. Bank Name:
11. Account Number:
12. Account Holders Name:
13. Bank Address:
14. Alternative Email Address:

The RBI order that the Transfer Approval and crediting fee is to be paid to the Foreign Monitoring Department before your funds can be transfer successfully and as stated in sec 3 of page 101 (RBI) law initiative that the minimum crediting fees you will have to deposit for the total sum of your amount is Rs.17,500/.This amount for crediting fee is REFUNDABLE and will be credited & added to your account in addition to your [₹4cr INR].This unit is the authority in charge to endorse your fund transfer Certificate & Fund Release Order Authorizing to enable us Transfer immediately the sum of £500,000.00 British Pounds Sterling which is equivalent to [₹4cr Indian Rupees] to your bank account.

in our next e-mail an account information and a telephone number will be send to you and directions on how you can make the required processing approval/crediting fee payment of Rs17, 500 (Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred India Rupees Only). You need to make this payment before your full amount will be transferred to your bank account.

Please Note that by confirming the above listed information means you’re accepting to pay the required processing/crediting charges.

Regards
Dr. D. Subbarao.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)


Wilson Morris wilsonmorris@voila.fr via yahoo.com

Jul 5 (3 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more
My Dear Friend,

How are you and your family? I hope you all are fine. My dear I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, but it's for my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for your sincere genuine assistance. My name is Mr Wilson Morris, I am a banker by profession currently holding the post of Director Auditing Department in the Bank of Africa (BOA) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here inOuagadougou Burkina Faso I haven't disclose this deal to any body. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5 Million United States Dollars) into your account within 14 working banking days.

This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim because it is originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2003. I want our bank to release these funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while I come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over.

I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that our bank will know you and release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me and 10% will be use to settle all expenses incurred during the transfer legal processing document that will back up the fund to your account in your country because I don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as I indicated.

Once you are interested to transact this business with me, kindly give me your consent response immediately. Trusting to hear from you immediately.


Thanks


Mr.Wilson Morris


Alomar Sani <dr.alomarsani1@gmail.com>
Jul 5 (3 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. This message may not have been sent by: dr.alomarsani1@gmail.com. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information.  Learn more


Dear Friend,

My name is Dr. Alomar Sani, I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa. I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to expose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

We need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.5 million united states dollars immediately to your account. Please we would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with us.

In acceptance the following information stated below are required:
1) Your age:
2) Your full name
3) Your house address:
4) Your marital status:
5) Your occupation/Profession:
6) Your direct telephone:

Yours, Sincerely,
Dr. Alomar Sani.

danjuma <karimdanjuma00@voila.fr>
Jul 4 (4 days ago)
 

to



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more


FROM MR.KARIM DANJUMA
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.
please reply to this email address
karimdanjuma00@voila.fr
Dear friend,
I am Mr.KARIM DANJUMA am the manager of auditing and accounting department
Bank of African(B.O.A) in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your
interest to receive the transfer of$10.5 Million. I will like you to stand
as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant,
for claims.
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
Yours faithful,
Bill & Exchange Manager.
FROM Mr.KARIM DANJUMA
please reply to this email address
karimdanjuma00@voila.fr


Engr.Luis Edward <luisedward71@gmail.com>
Jul 4 (4 days ago)
 

to me



Why is this message in Spam? You clicked "Report spam" for this message.  Learn more
Title: Business Proposal / Partnership Inves...
When: Thu Jul 4, 2013 9pm – 10pm (AST)
Who: The guest list is not available
more details »

Going? Yes - Maybe - No
Your Agenda for Thu Jul 4, 2013
  No earlier events
  9pm Business Proposal / Partnership Inves...
  No later events
view my calendar »

more details »
Business Proposal / Partnership Investment
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION ON INVESTMENT
A) INTRODUCTION:This is Engineer Luis Edward a petrochemical/oil exploration engineer with the Syrian Petroleum Company located in Damascus. Myself and two other engineers Engr. B.S Babu an Indian and Engr. David Quijada Fischer from Venezuela needs your partnership to investing some funds in your country in viable projects on your instructions.
B) SOURCE OF THE FUNDS: The funds were raised from the sale of crude oil from the Syrian oil field.We have secured the funds and needs an investor who is capable and ready to invest the funds in good projects and properties.
C) WHY YOU ARE CHOSEN: We chose you to assist us invest the funds following the facts that we are career engineers and we have no knowledge of commercial investments and for that reason, we need an expert to guide us and to handle investment directly. Also we chose you in order to invest the funds in a good economy.
D) SHARING RATIO AND PERIOD OF INVESTMENT: Myself and two other colleagues have agreed to give 25% of the funds to you while you will assist us invest 75% in your country only on projects you will personally draft for us. You will be responsible to draw investment plan as we will not be involved following our poor knowledge on investments.
E) GENERAL REMARKS: This project is 100% risk free but needs confidentiality. We need an investor who is transparent,direct, serious and dedicated. we need an investor who will represent us any where in this project. We will change all documents of deposit in your name as soon as you are confirmed our potential investor. If you are ready and willing to assist us invest the funds, do contact me for more details. Both parties must be ready to exchange identities in order to know each other.
Your Response is expected. send your response to my private email (luise.edward@aol.fr)
ENGR. LUIS EDWARD
luise.edward@aol.fr
SYRIAN PETROLEUM COMPANY DAMASCUS


Vickie Mounts <VMounts@mcoe.org>
Jul 4 (4 days ago)
 

to dan



Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  Learn more
Your E-MAIL was selected among the Benefactor of $2.5 million by the United Nations.
REF NO: UN-P/212-26208. BATCH: 2013UNP-01
Contact Dr Tyler Mark on E-mail: tylermark919@gmail.com  and provide the details below to him.
1.Full Names., 2.Phone Number., 3.Valid Delivery, 4.Other Email., 5.Occupation.,
6.Country., 7.Sex. ,8.Age.

Vickie M
Sincerely,
UN secretary.



No comments:

Post a Comment